Hey all, the prints rights to “Someone to Watch Over Me” (you know, the podcast I’ve been going on and on about) were just acquired for the “SUMMER THRILLS” anthology. This is turning out to be one heck of a month!
More on the anthology soon.
. . . flappers . . . sex . . . war and ghosts . . .oh, my!
My horror erotica short story, “The Vessel,” has been accepted by Peter Giglio for publication in Evil Jester Press’ forthcoming “HELP! WANTED: Tales of On-the-Job Horror.” This should be available for purchase at a trade paperback in September 2011. More information as it becomes available.
Faith Healing gone amok!
Amok, amok, amok!
- The Hand Of Hell - Charles Kyffhausen
- An Essay For Ms. Krimson – Val Muller
- Brother To Hold Me – Douglas Hutcheson
- The Prosecutor - Richard Jay Goldstein
- Last Morning with Gran - Lee Smiley
- The Way Of Nature - T. L. Barrett
- The Matter Of The Boy - Emma Ennis
- And The Devil Said, Wait - Jenni Wiltz
- Where Do All Of The Accountants Come From? – Robert Bagnall
- Singed – Henry Snider
- The Evil One - Gregory L. Norris
- All In The (Devil’s) Family – Heather Whittington
- The Ballad Of Mal And Pert - Paul A. Free
. . . by the way folks, just in case you’re interested, the Devil’s in Detroit. I have proof!
My short story “Pop” has been accepted for publication in the forthcoming “House of Pain” anthology. Not a bad way to start a week.
On top of getting that information, I found out that my wife, the ultra evil author/editor has also been accepted to the anthology. This is a good thing, right? I mean . . . she scares me . . . a lot!
. . . her writing! I meant her writing!
Zombie Zak’s House of Pain TOC
- Weekend Bag - David Dunwoody
- The Manipulator - Wednesday Silverwood
- Pop - Henry Snider
- That Damn Song - Gregory L. Hall
- Devil Drink - Tonia Brown
- Baby Gravy - Tiara Chuckwu
- The Samurai In Aisle Three - Eric Dimbleby
- The Dionysus Health Spa - A.J. French
- Briar King – A.D. Spencer
- Doodles – C. Dulaney
- The Green Dream - Gregory L. Norris
- Black River - Rakie Keig
- Moon Shadow - R. Scott McCoy
- John Chapman And Scarred Angus - Clyde Wolfe
- Serpent’s Kiss - Hollie Snider
- It Runs In The Family – JW Schnarr
- The Chimney - James S. Dorr
- The Toll - Jason Shayer
- Up And Down The Food Chain - William Meikle
Okay all you horror fans, http://www.horroraddicts.net/ episode 61 with my story, “Someone to Watch Over Me,” read by Melanie Skipp, is out! The story itself starts about 50 minutes into the show. Sit back, have a listen and, by all means, let me know what you think of the 1920s era tale.
Okay readers, my latest interview with Horror Addicts‘ Sapphire Neal is up and ready for your viewing pleasure . . . scrutiny . . . or barbed jabs – take your pick. I did my best to plug everyone from my readers to forthcoming anthologies. Less than 15 hours and Horror Addicts episode 61 comes out with “Someone to Watch Over Me!”
Zombies during the civil war – bad time to be dragging your feet during a march.
Here’s a sneak peek at the back cover, by Philip R. Rogers . . . .
A note for everyone – proceeds for Rapid Decomposition are going to a fantastic charity – First Book (First Book is determined to see that all children, regardless of their economic conditions, can achieve more in school and in life through access to an ongoing supply of new books). If you get a chance, check them out at http://www.firstbook.org.
Hmmm, living . . . dead . . . flash. Kinda sounds like a zombie photographer. “Smile and say, ‘neayrrrgghhhhhh.'”
Here’s the current Table of Contents (TOC):
Fearology 3: Planting the Seeds of Horror TOC
- Twilight – Thomas Canfield
- Maybe Another Day - D. G. Sutter
- Cabin 5 - A. D. Spencer
- A Spring Bouquet - Don D’Ammassa
- Sentries – Christin Haws
- Pumpkins – Matt Kurtz
- Mrs. Trillby’s Garden - Tonia Brown
- Blood On The Ivy - James R. Silvestri
- The Master Seed - Richard Marsden
- Grip – Sara McDermott
- Roots – Pete Sain
- To Make Much Of Time - C. C. Blake
- Urban Jungle - Rob Rosen
- Gilded Lilly – Vic Kerry
- Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree - T. L. Barrett
- Her Special Day - Patricia Puckett
- Olden’s Wood - Henry Snider
- The Collective - Patrick D’Orazio
More information as it becomes available.
Killer plants . . . kinda makes me want to reconsider gardening without a really good Weedeater.