Hey all, the prints rights to “Someone to Watch Over Me” (you know, the podcast I’ve been going on and on about) were just acquired for the “SUMMER THRILLS” anthology. This is turning out to be one heck of a month!
More on the anthology soon.
. . . flappers . . . sex . . . war and ghosts . . .oh, my!
This week just keeps getting better and better.
The last seven days has brought my story, “Someone to Watch Over Me” to the world, I received news that my civil war story will not only see print soon, but that it’s also being podcasted as a teaser for the anthology, “THE SOUTH SHALL RISE UNDEAD,” and received three acceptances for other anthologies (“Pop” to “HOUSE OF PAIN,” “Singed” to “HELLOLOGY” and “The Vessel” to “HELP! WANTED: TALES OF ON-THE-JOB TERROR“). I really can’t put into words the feelings I have getting all of these acceptances and publications in such a short stretch of time.
“You like me! You really, really like me!”
You editors and publishers are the best!
My horror erotica short story, “The Vessel,” has been accepted by Peter Giglio for publication in Evil Jester Press’ forthcoming “HELP! WANTED: Tales of On-the-Job Horror.” This should be available for purchase at a trade paperback in September 2011. More information as it becomes available.
Faith Healing gone amok!
Amok, amok, amok!
- The Hand Of Hell - Charles Kyffhausen
- An Essay For Ms. Krimson – Val Muller
- Brother To Hold Me – Douglas Hutcheson
- The Prosecutor - Richard Jay Goldstein
- Last Morning with Gran - Lee Smiley
- The Way Of Nature - T. L. Barrett
- The Matter Of The Boy - Emma Ennis
- And The Devil Said, Wait - Jenni Wiltz
- Where Do All Of The Accountants Come From? – Robert Bagnall
- Singed – Henry Snider
- The Evil One - Gregory L. Norris
- All In The (Devil’s) Family – Heather Whittington
- The Ballad Of Mal And Pert - Paul A. Free
. . . by the way folks, just in case you’re interested, the Devil’s in Detroit. I have proof!
Zombies during the civil war – bad time to be dragging your feet during a march.
Here’s a sneak peek at the back cover, by Philip R. Rogers . . . .
A note for everyone – proceeds for Rapid Decomposition are going to a fantastic charity – First Book (First Book is determined to see that all children, regardless of their economic conditions, can achieve more in school and in life through access to an ongoing supply of new books). If you get a chance, check them out at http://www.firstbook.org.
Hmmm, living . . . dead . . . flash. Kinda sounds like a zombie photographer. “Smile and say, ‘neayrrrgghhhhhh.'”
Here’s the current Table of Contents (TOC):
Fearology 3: Planting the Seeds of Horror TOC
- Twilight – Thomas Canfield
- Maybe Another Day - D. G. Sutter
- Cabin 5 - A. D. Spencer
- A Spring Bouquet - Don D’Ammassa
- Sentries – Christin Haws
- Pumpkins – Matt Kurtz
- Mrs. Trillby’s Garden - Tonia Brown
- Blood On The Ivy - James R. Silvestri
- The Master Seed - Richard Marsden
- Grip – Sara McDermott
- Roots – Pete Sain
- To Make Much Of Time - C. C. Blake
- Urban Jungle - Rob Rosen
- Gilded Lilly – Vic Kerry
- Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree - T. L. Barrett
- Her Special Day - Patricia Puckett
- Olden’s Wood - Henry Snider
- The Collective - Patrick D’Orazio
More information as it becomes available.
Killer plants . . . kinda makes me want to reconsider gardening without a really good Weedeater.
Here’s the Table of Contents (TOC):
Beware all Animals Great and Small TOC
- Running With The Pack – D. K. Latta
- Cat Food - Joleen Kuyper
- Walk ‘Em Up - Gef Fox
- The Monkey’s Sandwich - Craig Saunders
- Horseman - Renee Carter Hall
- Alien Registration - James Peak
- Revenge On Apex Mountain - Michael Hodges
- What Doesn’t Kill - K. A. Dean
- Roaches – Amanda Northrup Mays
- Goats Do Roam - Christopher King
- Mahishasura - Richard Marsden
- A Murder Of Crows - Henry Snider
- Sons Of Gula - R. M. Ridley
- Canis Finalis - Aaron Legler
- Feeding Oscar - Donald Jacob Uitvlugt
- Night Of The Widow - Alex J. Kane
- Smells Like Neurosis - Kent Alyn
- Peek-A-Boo - Eric Dimbleby
- Beastial - Martin Rose
- Infestation – Tom Harold
- On The Banks Of The Royal Marsh - Daniel Powell
- Doctor Dolittle He Ain’t - Wayne Goodchild
- The Tora Bora Horror - Gregory L. Norris
More information as it becomes available.
It’s “Day of the Animals” all over again. Bad, puppy. Bad, bad, bad!
My short story “Thump” has been accepted for podcast publication on Horror Addicts Season 4. The theme for the podcast is Frankenstein, and my lovely wife, Hollie, did me the service of reading the tale. My episode is slated to air on February 25th, 2010.