Okay folks, let’s see if I can put up a quick post.
I’ve been trying to balance so many aspects of my life I haven’t gotten a whole lot done lately. Hopefully that will change.
So, what’s happened as of late? Actively editing two novels for different houses right now, writing policy and proceedures for Evil Jester Press’ new audiobook branch, launching my personal business shortly and looking at dipping my toes into a new writer venue. Sounds like fun, right?
We went to the World Horror Con in Salt Lake City, Utah and made it back alive. Ready for a few observations?
1) Seeing Baptists picket Mormons is funny as hell. Just sayin’
2) I’ve never seen lazier panhandlers. We got blocked in by a car and waved over so they could ask for change.
3) John Skipp – enough said.
4) Party dress and boots make for one SEXY wife.
5) “Stay at Home Dad” – lactating horror comedy short. I kid you not.
6) The Radisson Hotel actually knows how to make a bloody mary (no mix).
7) Wyoming’s I-80 is nothing but Kansas’ I-70 with fewer houses – boooooring.
More on the con soon. Nothing like a deadline to get you back at it.