My short story “Pop” has been accepted for publication in the forthcoming “House of Pain” anthology. Not a bad way to start a week.
On top of getting that information, I found out that my wife, the ultra evil author/editor has also been accepted to the anthology. This is a good thing, right? I mean . . . she scares me . . . a lot!
. . . her writing! I meant her writing!
Zombie Zak’s House of Pain TOC
- Weekend Bag - David Dunwoody
- The Manipulator - Wednesday Silverwood
- Pop - Henry Snider
- That Damn Song - Gregory L. Hall
- Devil Drink - Tonia Brown
- Baby Gravy - Tiara Chuckwu
- The Samurai In Aisle Three - Eric Dimbleby
- The Dionysus Health Spa - A.J. French
- Briar King – A.D. Spencer
- Doodles – C. Dulaney
- The Green Dream - Gregory L. Norris
- Black River - Rakie Keig
- Moon Shadow - R. Scott McCoy
- John Chapman And Scarred Angus - Clyde Wolfe
- Serpent’s Kiss - Hollie Snider
- It Runs In The Family – JW Schnarr
- The Chimney - James S. Dorr
- The Toll - Jason Shayer
- Up And Down The Food Chain - William Meikle